Our piano department says:
"This piano features the same Austrian solid spruce keys found in Bechstein concert grand pianos. Many other digital piano manufacturers use woodedn side pieces on their keys, but very few use solid wooden keys. Does this feel like an acoustic piano? It certainly does! You have 3 stunning grand piano sounds to choose from: Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna. This model is a step up from the other model in the range, the GP310, in that this one accurately recreates the complex string resonances and pedal noise found on a grand piano, as well giving you a greater choice of sounds and 'scene memory' options and a luxurious polished ebony finish. This really is a premium, quality instrument".
From Friday 11th June 2021 until Tuesday August 31st 2021 , all new Casio Grand Hybrid customers can claim a complimentary set of premium Bang and Olufsen headphones directly from Casio.
What headphones are supplied?
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 2nd Generation Headphones (worth £250 RRP)
- Super high quality with Bang & Olufsen signature sound.
- Bluetooth capability for use with phones and tablets (Grand Hybrid requires corded operation - Included).
- Available in Black only.
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein are one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos, and have been for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Original technology to improve sound
At its best – technology elevates an experience. Which is exactly what Casio and C. Bechstein ensured when they developed the GP510. The Grand Acoustic Sound System’ gives you three distinctive grand piano tones. They are the result of the meticulous study of three exceptional pianos from Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna. The Berlin grand piano style is notable for its balanced sound, up and down the keyboard. The Hamburg style for its hugely rich and brilliant sound. With the Vienna style standing out for its low-end focus – delivering the embracing warmth they're known for.
The built-in ‘Hall Simulator’ can accentuate those characteristics. It lets you use the acoustic characteristics of notable concert halls, opera houses, and cathedrals from around the world. Giving you the atmospheric reverberations and subtleties from each place. Casio intensely analysed and processed the shape and sound of these spaces, so that the resulting sound is beyond reproach.
Adjustable lid position and lid simulator
The GP510 allows for aesthetic customisation thanks to an adjustable lid position. The adjustments made not only affect the design to the player's preference, but also change the position of the two top speakers to adjust the sound direction. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano's.
Carefully designed speakers
The carefully composed sound of the GP510 is delivered by a bespoke amp and speaker system. Designed to fully realise the potential of the technology in the GP510. Its six speakers effectively spread the sound of the piano across entire rooms. Giving you the unmistakable, rich sound of a grand piano.
The thing is. You can’t always play at full volume. This is where the GP510 has two key advantages. First, a headphone mode, simply put, you get the entire experience in your headphones – so you can practise in absolute silence. Second, a Volume Sync EQ means that when playing out loud, you get the full, uncompromised sound at every volume level.
Empowered by an on-board computer
The hybrid nature of the GP510 means you still get practical digital features. Coming with USB ports which allow you to record directly to flash drives or into a computer. MIDI inputs and outputs that let you use the GP510 as a MIDI controller, along with the traditional ¼ inch input and outputs. You can even record straight onto the piano itself thanks to a built-in audio recorder.
To make the GP510 even more flexible, 35 extra tones are included in the sound library. Containing string sections, basses, and organs – you can quickly layer up your sound. Combined with the 256 note polyphony, you’ll be able to record demos simply
Casio UK Warranty
For peace of mind, Casio UK are happy to provide a 5 year warranty on Grand Hybrid Piano and a 3 year warranty on Privia (PX-770 and PX-870 only) and Celviano (AP-270 and AP-470 only) products where a technician will visit your home for any repairs. 3 Years on-site parts and labour for Privia and Celviano products and 5 years for all Grand Hybrids. Please note, these warranties will be valid once registered with CasioUK at https://music.casio.co.uk/warranty/.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Number of Sensors: 3
- Action: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard
- Key Surface Finish: White Keys : Acrylic, Black Keys : Phenol
- Touch Sensitivity 5 Sensitivity Levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), off
- Hammer Response: 10 Levels, off
- AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Resonance Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Action Sound System Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Key Off Simulator: Yes
- Lid Simulator: 4 Types
- Number of Built-in Tones: 35
- Piano Tone: 16
- Direct Tone Select button: 3
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Hall Simulator/Reverb: 12 types x 4 positions (Hall Simulator)
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: 7 levels （-3～0～3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Grand Acoustic System: Yes
- Top Board Open/Closed: Yes
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode: Yes
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 + (10 cm + 5 cm) x 2 (3-way, 6-speakers)
- Amplifier: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Pedals: 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half Damper Pedal Efect（Damper): Yes (continuous recognition)
- Half Pedal Position（Damper）: 5 levels （-2～0～2）
- Concert Play Number of Preset Songs: 15
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Playback Mode: 2 (LISTEN, PLAY)
- Music Library Number of Songs: 60
- User Area: 10
- Approximate Data Capacity: Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, Left hand off
- Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Performance Setups: Preset: 15, USer Area 10
- Duet Function: Yes
- Duet Pan On/Off: Yes
- Recorder: 1 song, 2 tracks
- Approximate Data Capacity: Real Time Rec, up to 5,000 notes
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Audio Record/Play: Max. 99 songs maximum, approximately 25 min./song (To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT
- Metronome Beats: 0～9
- Tempo: 20～255BPM
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Key transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5Hz ～ 440.0Hz ～ 465.9Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: Equal temperaments plus 16 others
- Operation Lock: Yes
- LCD: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Headphone: 2 (Stereo standard jack)
- Line OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Line IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Power Supply: DC 24V
- AC Adaptor: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Dimensions (w/o music stand): 1,434 x 489 x 963 mm (56.4 x 19.2 x 37.9 inch)
- Weight: 78.5kg (173.1 lb.)
- Colour: Polished Black
- Music Stand: Yes
- Score Book(Concert Play/Music Library): Yes
- AC Adaptor: Yea (AD-E24500LW)
- Headphone Hook: Yes
|Digital Piano Type||Cabinet Piano|