Grado SR60X Prestige Headphones
- 4th generation Grado tuned 44mm drivers, easy to drive 38ohm
- Upgraded braided cable eliminates twisting and kinking, 4 conductor super annealed copper wiring
- Upgraded adjustable padded headband made of synthetic, vegan-friendly material
- 4OurEars is the Exclusive Authorized US Amazon seller
Grado SR60x headphones are the entry level model in the Grado Prestige range but far from "entry level", yet still offers huge improvement over most other affordable headphones, thanks to Grado's fuller, more realistic sound.
The latest version of these award-winning headphones, taking the design of the SR60i and adding tweaks and refinements to make these the best model yet. The SR60e comes with a 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm adaptor, so you can use them with any modern day hi-fi or portable music device.
The clarity and range of Grado headphones can reveal new notes and details in songs heard hundreds of times. The driver and housing working in tandem react to sound vibrations and virtually eliminate transient distortions. With harmonic colors, full bodied vocals, and a world renowned mid-range, the SR60x produces easily obtainable Grado sound.
X Series Driver
The 4th Generation Grado drivers are specifically tuned for the SR60x, this new speaker design features a more powerful magnetic circuit, a voice coil with decreased effective mass, and a reconfigured diaphragm. Reengineering these components for 44mm drivers improves efficiency, reduces distortion, and preserves the harmonic integrity of your music.
New Cables & Headband
Along with the speakers, the cables and headband have been redesigned for the SR60x. Now housed in a more durable exterior, the 4-conductor cable features a super annealed copper wire for improved purity of the audio signal. The new headband features more cushion for a comfier experience.
Hand-Built in Brooklyn
Each SR60x is hand-built in-house in Brooklyn. This headphone goes from workbench to workbench until it’s ready for your ears.
- Vented diaphragm
- Non Resonant air chamber
- Standard copper voice coil wire
- Standard copper connecting cord
- mini plug with 1/4" adaptor
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open Air
- SPL 1mW: 99.8 dB
- Driver matched db: .1 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Impedence: 32 Ohms
- Jack size: 3.5mm
- Weight: 220g
- Included Accessories: Headphones, Warranty, Grado story-sheet, 6.5mm Golden Adapter
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.