Pauline Hall - Piano Time Pieces Book 1
Piano Time is a hugely successful series for all young beginners, from the very first lesson up to around grade 3. With a complete range of carefully paced and attractive books - tutors, books of pieces of all kinds, duets, and technique books - Piano Time is a highly enjoyable way to learn the piano.
Piano Time Pieces 1 presents a sparkling selection of pieces in all styles. Here are classical and jazzy pieces, folksongs and specially written tunes, and songs and character pieces of all kinds. Practising the range of techniques and keys introduced in Piano Time 1, these pieces provide a wealth of enjoyable practice and repertoire material for all young pianists. With superb illustrations throughout, this is a must have companion volume to Piano Time 1.
- A Chat Between Friends [Bullard, Alan]
- Allegretto [Turk, Daniel Gottlob]
- Bohemian Dance
- Brave Knight [Vogel, Moritz]
- Cheerful Cha-cha-cha [Hall, Pauline]
- Chinese Take-away [Hall, Pauline]
- Crocdile Waltz [Bullard, Alan]
- Easy Going [Blackwell, David]
- Frog Count [Hall, Pauline]
- Grass So Green
- In The Desert [Hall, Pauline]
- Martian's March [Hall, Pauline]
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- Morning Has Broken
- On The River [Bullard, Alan]
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Scarborough Fair
- See What I Told You - So There! [Hall, Pauline]
- Song Of The Squeaky Door [Bullard, Alan]
- Spooks [Hall, Pauline]
- The Polar Bear
- The Secret Garden [Hall, Pauline]
- The Witches Lair [Hall, Pauline]
- Time To Celebrate! [Bullard, Alan]
- Trick Mirrors [Blackwell, David]
- Turpin [Hall, Pauline]
- Two Pieces [Reinagle, Alexander]
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.