- 2 Pristine XMAX-L Solid-State Mic Preamps
- 2 High-Headroom Instrument/Line
- Studio-Grade Converters For 24-Bit/192 kHz Recording & Playback
- Professional Input & Output Metering To Monitor Recording Levels
- MIDI I/O For External Production Tools
- USB-C to USB-C & USB-C to USB-A Cables Included
- Studio One® Artist & Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Included
Created with the needs of DJs and electronic musicians in mind, the Studio 26c delivers excellent audio quality with professional metering and flexible monitoring options. With two of PreSonus®’ pristine XMAX-L mic preamps for recording vocals, high-headroom instrument preamps to connect your guitar or bass directly to your interface, and professional input metering so you can keep track of your recording levels, the Studio 26c delivers amazing sound quality in a rugged, compact form factor.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. High-quality converters and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps let you capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. Professional input and output metering let you keep an eye on your levels when you’re recording by yourself. An easy-to-use direct monitor control blends the analog input signals with playback from your computer, simplifying monitoring. Route two different stereo mixes to dedicated outputs. Listen in to either mix on your headphones with a quick Cue A / B button toggle.
Whether you're just getting into music production or looking to upgrade your DJ rig, the Studio 26c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. A complete home recording studio right out of the box, the Studio 24c audio interface comes with a complimentary license for PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software so you can start recording right away.
- 2 Pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- Cue Mix A/B function that toggles between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and electronic musicians
- Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback
- Professional input and output metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- MIDI I/O for external production tools
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders on the next working weekday. (See "Special Order" details below)
For more information on Click & Collect, please click here...
Products showing the "Special Order" badge are not normally kept in our store. They are ordered from our suppliers, either for deivery direct to you, or to come via our store.
We would recommend allowing 3 to 5 days for delivery of "Special Offer" products.
With such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shop, so please contact us if there is a particular item you would like to try.