- Bus-Powered USB 2.0/iPad Audio Interface
- 24-Bit Resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96 kHz Sampling Rate
- 2 Switchable Line/Instrument Inputs
- 2 Microphone Inputs With Low-Noise, High-Headroom
- Class A Mic Preamplifiers & +48V Phantom Power
- Bundled With Free Software
Bring your studio with you and record wherever you go! The two-channel PreSonus® AudioBox® iTwo lets you capture voices, guitars, and line-level sources on macOS, Windows and iPadOS devices. Simply plug in, and you’re ready to create! USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iTwo makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
The AudioBox iTwo offers two switchable combo line/instrument inputs and two mic inputs with sweet-sounding Class A mic preamps that will capture your voice in all its glory, plus phantom power for condenser microphones. High-quality 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters; balanced ¼-inch outputs; and a loud, clear headphone output with independent level control ensure you hear every detail. An internal analog mixer enables you to monitor recorded tracks and overdubs with zero latency. MIDI I/O lets you connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller.
Record in stereo on iPad with free PreSonus Capture® Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to included Studio One™ recording and production software for macOS and Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project with Studio One.
The AudioBox iTwo can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack and works with standard iOS power accessories. Its metal chassis is built to travel, yet it weighs just 1.35 pounds (0.62 kg)
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs and 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS main line-level outputs with large main volume knob
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button)
- 1x1 MIDI In and Out
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Includes Studio One™ Artist DAW software (macOS/Windows) and Studio Magic Software Suite (more than $1,000 value!); compatible with recording software for macOS, Windows, iOS and iPadOS
- Metal chassis with Kensington lock hole
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders on the next working weekday. (See "Special Order" details below)
For more information on Click & Collect, please click here...
Products showing the "Special Order" badge are not normally kept in our store. They are ordered from our suppliers, either for deivery direct to you, or to come via our store.
We would recommend allowing 3 to 5 days for delivery of "Special Offer" products.
With such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shop, so please contact us if there is a particular item you would like to try.