- French-style pointed tonearms: Allow toneholes to close evenly and fully.
- Drawn toneholes: shaped from the flute's body, drawn toneholes provide an improved flexibility and give a richer, warmer sound.
- Silver-plated nickel headjoint, body and keywork 925
- Solid Silver Head: This silver head helps the flute provide a darker, more resonant sound.
This Miyazawa flute is ideal for any upgrading flautist wanting a serious instrument to take them through the grades or perform to a high standard.
This new MJ model brings the feel and tone of a Miyazawa to a new more affordable market position and makes it approachable for upgraders.
|Open or Closed Hole||Closed|
|Headjoint material||Solid silver|
|Body material||Silver plated|
- .925 solid Headjoint
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes at the same price
- Offset G key Split E mechanism
- French style Pointed key-arms
- Modern accurate scale
- Includes case, cleaning accessories and plush-lined case cover
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.