The Westbury violin full size outfit is hand carved maple and spruce with inlaid purfling.
It features many materials that are generally associated with more expensive models including a metal alloy tailpiece, Westbury brazilwood octagonal bow with fully-mounted ebony frog and a fitted despiau bridge.
The outfit includes a wooden shell, dart shaped case as standard which offers a high level of protection.
- Chinrest – Ebony Guarneri model
- Shaped case (standard)
- Body – Maple & spruce.
- Inlaid purfling
- Finish – Spirit varnish with antiqued option
- Bridge – Fitted Despiau bridge
- Fingerboard – Ebony
- Pegs – Ebony Swiss model
- Strings – Standard steel with the option to upgrade
- Tailpiece – Metal alloy with adjusters
|Violin Size||Full Size|