- A superb student instrument capable of handling the early and mid level grades
- Full ebony features and fully mounted bow
- Includes a wooden shelled case for ample protection
The Westbury violin full size outfit is hand carved maple and spruce with inlaid purfling.
It features many materials that are generally associated with more expensive models including a metal alloy tailpiece, Westbury brazilwood octagonal bow with fully-mounted ebony frog and a fitted despiau bridge.
The outfit includes a wooden shell, dart shaped case as standard which offers a high level of protection.
|Violin Size||Full Size|
- Chinrest – Ebony Guarneri model
- Shaped case (standard)
- Body – Maple & spruce.
- Inlaid purfling
- Finish – Spirit varnish with antiqued option
- Bridge – Fitted Despiau bridge
- Fingerboard – Ebony
- Pegs – Ebony Swiss model
- Strings – Standard steel with the option to upgrade
- Tailpiece – Metal alloy with adjusters
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.