- Good quality starter violin
- Carved spruce top and maple back and sides
- Includes case and bow
The Stentor Student I is the ideal entry-level student violin outfit.
This is an instrument that offers reliable, consistent performance and good tone, enhancing the learning process for the student.
Each instrument is carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and good quality pau rosa pegs and ebonised straight grained fingerboard. It is fitted with a good quality bridge and tailpiece with integral adjusters.
The outfit includes a reliable wood bow and well-designed lightweight case with fitted interior, external shoulder rest pocket and music pocket, bow holders and rosin.
|Violin Size||1/4 Size|
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.