- 1/4 size
- Good quality starter violin
- Includes case and bow
The Stentor Student II violin is recommended by teachers and music services for its quality and reliability.
The violin is made from solid tonewoods, in Stentor's unique workshop environment, producing an instrument with good tone, a responsive sound and reliable performance.
The pegs, nut and saddle are ebony and the violin is fitted with flexible core strings and a quality composite tailpiece with integral adjusters. All instruments have inlaid purfling.
The Stentor Student II is the ideal violin for the beginner and comes complete with a lightweight case with burgundy red integral cover with safety reflectors: fitted interior with accessory pocket, two bow holders and case blanket; carrying straps, full lid music pocket and external shoulder rest pocket. It also includes a good quality student wood bow with natural horsehair and full mounted ebony frog
|Violin Size||1/4 Size|
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.