- Great improvers instrument
- Fully mounted bow included
- Incudes oblong case fitted with hygrometer, music pocket and carry straps
The Stentor Conservatoire violin outfit is chosen by intermediate players and above and often recommended by teachers as a step-up instrument for students. It offers a high standard at a reasonable cost. The instrument is made using an inside mould giving fine detail and accuracy to the assembly of the body.
The Conservatoire has a carved spruce front and carved flamed maple back and ribs, finished in Stentor's Shellax™ varnish which has been developed over many years. With ebony fittings and traditional inlaid purfling, this responsive instrument is a high quality outfit often recommended for its sound.
Supplied wiith a selected wood bow with natural white horsehair and full mounted ebony frog and a deluxe oblong lightweight case with integral cover, carrying strap, music pocket, hygrometer and case blanket. High quality rosin is included.
|Violin Size||Full Size|
- Finely carved spruce front
- Carved flamed maple back
- Finely carved maple neck
- Shellax varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Inlaid purfling
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Synthetic gut strings
- Includes high quality rosin
- Selected wood bow, ebony frog
- Deluxe oblong case