- Synthetic reed with fantastic tone and response
- Signature Series - superior response than standard Legere
- Incredibly longevity - one reed could last for months!
- Ready to play any time - no need to soak-no fuss!
- Use online guide to find best strength of reed for you
The Signature Series' flexibility produces a wide range of colourful overtones. Their free blowing nature and ease of articulation is ideal for players in all genres.
The Signature Series for clarinet reeds are perfectly centred. They produce a warm, rich tone in all registers of the instrument. They are cut thinner and are stiffer than natural cane generating a clear, focused sound requiring minimum effort from the player.
(One Reed per Pack)
How to choose the correct strength reed: https://www.legere.com/need-to-know/strength-charts/
Learn how to care for your Legere reed here: https://www.legere.com/need-to-know/caring-for-your-reeds/
Using specially engineered and 'oriented' polypropylene to make both single and double reeds, Legere reeds offer a number of incredible benefits to players:
• Legere Reeds never need to be soaked , as they instantly respond right out of the box.
• Legere Reeds are unaffected by weather, temperature, or humidity so they are always consistent, working and sounding just as you expect.
• Legere Reeds offer incredible longevity . Just one reed could last you for months!
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders on the next working weekday. (See "Special Order" details below)
For more information on Click & Collect, please click here...
Products showing the "Special Order" badge are not normally kept in our store. They are ordered from our suppliers, either for deivery direct to you, or to come via our store.
We would recommend allowing 3 to 5 days for delivery of "Special Offer" products.
With such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shop, so please contact us if there is a particular item you would like to try.