- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives clean articulation and crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim maple neck for smooth and easy action
- Radiused premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss lacquer sunburst finish for vintage beauty and appeal
The KM500 is a superb A style mandolin that will impress the most discerning of players. Built with select solid carved spruce top and flamed solid carved maple back and sides this instrument packs a great punch! The tone is nice and full with excellent volume - great for choppy bluegrass chords. Whilst this is a very powerful mandolin there's a lovely sweetness to the KM500 too when playing single notes making this a really versatile instrument.
The radiused ebony fingerboard and slim neck profile make the instrument nice and easy to play. The mandolin is tastefully finished in a vintage sunburst with gold harware and a gorgeous Mountain Rose M.O.P. inlay at the peghead.
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select German spruce top
- Solid, hand-carved select highly flamed Alpine maple back and sides
- One piece maple neck with dovetail neck
- Nitro-cellulose finish – Sunburst
- Radiused ebony fingerboardmodern extension over the body
- M.O.P. dot position markers
- Bound neck
- Bound peghead overlay with MOP Kentucky script and “Mountain Rose”
- Vintage-style adjustable ebony bridge
- Traditional truss rod and cover plate
- 1 1/8″ Bone nut
- Highly polished nickel silver frets
- Gold-plated tailpiece with leather insert
- High-quality, gold-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.