D'Addario Phosphor Bronze 12 String Extra Light
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009/.009, .013/.013, Phosphor Bronze Wound .021/.008(p), .029/.011(p), .036/.016(p), .045/.026(w)
- Extra light gauge 12-string set, ideal for heavy strumming and a resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
EJ41, D'Addario's lightest gauge 12-string acoustic guitar set provides easy playability while retaining adequate tone and projection for most playing situations.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.