Mahalo Solid Electric Bass Ukulele
The Mahalo solid body electro bass ukulele features an American swamp ash body in transparent brown or natural finish with a selected Canadian maple neck with rosewood inlays. It is fitted with Aquila Thundergut strings and its own powerful pick up system, adjusted with volume, treble & bass controls. It is easy to play with a 24 fret fingerboard and a comfortable neck.
For a small size instrument it can produce an amazing bass sound. Play it like a full size bass (with the same fingerboard width) but enjoy its smaller size and lighter weight. With its fat, full sound the Mahalo bass ukulele is perfect for performing - compare it to the Kala UBass models at JG Windows today!
Please note our model at JG Windows comes in a transparent brown finish (darker than pictured).
- BODY American Ash, Arched
- NECK Canadian Maple, Through Neck With Engineered Rosewood Inlays
- FINGERBOARD Engineered Rosewood BRIDGE Engineered Rosewood
- FRETS 22, Nickel
- MACHINE HEADS Black
- STRINGS Aquila Thundergut
- SADDLE Synthetic Bone NUT Bone
- SCALE LENGTH Bass - 530mm
- FINISH Satin
- ELECTRONICS Volume, Treble, Bass