The Lanikai FB-CETC Ukelele is made from all figured acacia wood. Acacia is a beautifully grained wood that captures the traditional ukulele tone and look. In addition to what is a very rich sounding instrument, Lanikai have added a number of deluxe features to further enhance the enjoyment of this instrument.
Made with a wide nut and neck profile for player comfort, this model is also fitted with a Nubone XB® nut and saddle for sustain and tone. Featuring a walnut fingerboard and bridge and rosette with a single maple band inlay.
An 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes is used which speeds up string changes when playing live!
- Neck Scale Length: 380mm
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin Rosette: Maple single band inlay
- Nut Material: Nubone XB®
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle: Nubone XB® Hardware
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Grover® Chrome Open Back
- Strap Buttons: Chrome x 2
- Pickguard: None
- Factory Fitted Strings: D'Addario Nyltech Ukulele Strings, Concert (EJ88C)