Kala KA-ATP5-CTG Aged Cedar 5-String Tenor Ukulele
- Tuned GgCEA
- Solid Cedar Top
- Acacia back and sides
- Gloss finish Grover tuners
- Slotted headstock
A great new ukulele from Kala! Many uke players ask themselves whether to string their instrument in the traditional fashion with a 'high' G string or to increase the pitch range of with a low G. This ukulele solves that problem by providing both!
The pairing of the high and low G strings gives a wonderful rich sound which is further enhanced by the solid cedar top and acacia back and sides.
The instrument also features Grover tuners for excellent tuning stability and a slotted headstock to compliment this fantastic looks!
|Number of Strings||5|
- KA-ATP-CT KALA SOLID CEDAR TOP ACACIA BACK AND SIDES 5 string TENOR - GLOSS FINISH 17” Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)27 ½ ” Overall ukulele length 11-3/4” Body length 6-3/4” Upper Bout 9” Lower Bout 5-1/4” Waist 3-1/8” Body depth 1-1/2” At Nut Solid Cedar
- Top Acacia back and sides Gloss finish
- Padauk Rosette and binding on Top, back and fingerboard 19
- Silver Nickel Frets fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- Slotted Headstock Multi-Layered Headstock cap with carved Kala logo
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge Mahogany neck
- Grover chrome vintage style tuners