The Cordoba 24S soprano ukuele brings another exotic wood combination to Cordoba’s ukulele line, offering a unique look and a brand new tone. This concert ukulele features a solid cedar top paired with spalted maple back and sides. The outcome is a ukulele that really projects its voice, regardless of its size.
Padauk binding, fingerboard binding, and a padauk rosette add a beautiful pop of red to the 24S’s striking appearance. Finished with a spalted maple headstock veneer makes this a truly unique looking ukuele. Prefect for any advancing player or a beginner who wants a quality sound at an attractive price, this Cordoba uke really does excel as well as being a comfortable little joy to play.
- Neck Scale Length: 330mm
- Material & Finish: Satin Mahogany
- Fingerboard Nut Material: Bone Nut
- Width: 36mm
- Fingerboard Material: Composite
- Inlays: 4mm Dots - Pearloid Bridge
- Bridge: Composite
- Saddle: Composite Bone
- Hardware Machine Heads: Silver With Black Buttons
- Factory Fitted Strings: Aquila New Nylgut Concert 7U