This book provides access to 21 pieces for the Trinity Piano Initial exam: 12 are printed in this book and nine more are available in the included ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download. They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- Old German Dance (Praetorius)
- Allegretto (no. 9 from 24 Short and Easy Pieces, op. 1) (Reinagle)
- Summer Swing (Müller, ed. Wild)
- March Time (Vogel)
- The Giant (Papp)
- Into the Distance (Wild)
- Boogie (Daxböck)
- Echo Dance (Yandell)
- Please Stay, Chihuahua (Gerou)
- Merlin's Incantation (Walker)
- Kindergarten Blues (Gruber)
- Muay Thai (The Boxing Star) (Thuntawech)
- Ebook: Stick and Hat (Stahl)
- Ebook: Allegro (no. 4 from 24 Short and Easy Pieces, op. 1) (Reinagle)
- Ebook: Canon (Badings)
- Ebook: Spanish Guitar Player (Heumann)
- Ebook: Spies on a Mission (Harris)
- Ebook: Conversation (Béra-Tagrine)
- Ebook: The Waltz of the Toads (Strecke)
- Ebook: Tickery Tockery (Charlton)
- Ebook: Lullaby (Daxböck et al.)