This book provides access to 21 pieces for the Trinity Piano Grade 1 exam: 12 are printed in this book and nine more are available in the included ebook (2018-2020 repertoire), with audio recordings of all 21 pieces available to download. They have been carefully chosen, graded and edited by a panel of experts, and every piece is accompanied by informative performance notes to help students and teachers get the most out of the repertoire.
The book also contains the exercises required for the exam, which have been newly composed for the 2021–2023 syllabus, and the scales and arpeggios for the grade.
Encompassing a wide range of styles and genres at every grade and with more pieces in each book than ever before, this progressive series provides a wealth of engaging repertoire for any pianist.
- King William's March (Clarke)
- Passepied in C major, HWV 559 (Handel, ed. Wild)
- Arioso (from Klavierschule) (Türk)
- Donkey Trot (Holland)
- Walking Together (Norton)
- Last Waltz (Terzibaschitsch)
- Stealth Mode (Bober)
- Pirate Stomp (Yandell)
- The Croc That Swallowed a Clock (Tanner)
- Space Walk Rag (Hawthorn & Suschitzky)
- The Very Vicious Velociraptor (Hall & Drayton)
- Viking Village (Pittarello)
- Ebook: Mango Walk (Kirkby-Mason)
- Ebook: Allemande (Schein, arr. Snell)
- Ebook: Minuet (no. 10 from 24 Short and Easy Pieces, op. 1) (Reinagle)
- Ebook: I'm Happy (Grill)
- Ebook: Bagatelle (Diabelli)
- Ebook: The Enchanted Garden (Strecke)
- Ebook: Walking (and Talking) (Charlton)
- Ebook: Jodler (Yodler) (Gruber)
- Ebook: Hand in Hand (Crosland)