- Exciting Saxophone from Conn Selmer
- Excellent value and High Performance Sax
- High G Key
- Includes Rousseau JDX6 ebonite mouthpiece and Rovner light ligature
The La Vie is a sax with extra charisma or character. It plays beautifully, sounds good, looks a bit special and has a high G key.
A great option If you want to upgrade your beginner's sax or to get started on an exceptional first sax.
The inclusion of a genuine Rousseau ebonite (hard rubber) mouthpiece is a huge bonus! Most student saxes are supplied with the least expensive plastic mouthpiece that soon needs upgrading. The Rousseau mouthpiece will assist you through the more awkward beginning stages and take you and your playing onto a higher level.
• Material: Brass Bell, Bronze Neck-Body-Bow
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Selmer La Vie
• Engraving: Engraved bell
• Case: Stylish Selmer (USA) hard case
• Mouthpiece: Rousseau JDX6 ebonite & Rovner Ligature
• Made in: Taiwan
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.