Ying Ying Ng - Music Theory for Young Musicians Grade 1
This second edition of Music Theory For Young Musicians brings the practice exercises and examples in the text up to date with the latest ABRSM exam requirements. It also includes many clarifications that update the presentation of the ideas and concepts in the book and thus improve its logical flow:
- It adds a specimen test in the exam format and provides a set of revision notes on the key areas.
- All exercises and examples have been revised and many new exercise drills have been added.
- Concept explanations have been simplified for greater ease of understanding.
- The book's layout has been made clearer by putting the main text against a white background.
- Additionally, a background colour has been given to each information note to make it more visually inviting.
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders on the next working weekday. (See "Special Order" details below)
For more information on Click & Collect, please click here...
Products showing the "Special Order" badge are not normally kept in our store. They are ordered from our suppliers, either for deivery direct to you, or to come via our store.
We would recommend allowing 3 to 5 days for delivery of "Special Offer" products.
With such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shop, so please contact us if there is a particular item you would like to try.
If you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.