Y - Music Theory for Young Musicians Grade 1
Only 6 left
This second edition of Music Theory For Young Musicians brings the practice exercises and examples in the text up to date with the latest ABRSM exam requirements. It also includes many clarifications that update the presentation of the ideas and concepts in the book and thus improve its logical flow:
- It adds a specimen test in the exam format and provides a set of revision notes on the key areas.
- All exercises and examples have been revised and many new exercise drills have been added.
- Concept explanations have been simplified for greater ease of understanding.
- The book's layout has been made clearer by putting the main text against a white background.
- Additionally, a background colour has been given to each information note to make it more visually inviting.
|Exam Grade||Grade 1|
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.