Rockschool Ukulele - Grade 6 from 2020 (Book + Online Audio)
The 2020 Ukulele syllabus extends Rockschool's offering to a full suite of grades. The syllabus has been designed in conjunction with their new Ukulele Method books, giving students a comprehensive pathway from absolute beginner stages through to entry into the graded system, and subsequently following a progressive pathway through to grade 8. The syllabus features six tracks for each grade that have been meticulously benchmarked to support students as they learn the instrument. At each grade, two of the pieces offer the students an opportunity to perform without full band backing, exploring the sound and resonance of their instrument. The remaining tracks are ‘session style’ backing tracks, performed with full backing band and including vocal accompaniment which is also shown in the notation as a melody line and lyric over the main ukulele part.
|Exam Grade||Grade 6|
- Eleanor Rigby (Personality: The Beatles)
- Fly Me To The Moon (Composer: Bart Howard)
- No One Knows (Personality: Queens of the Stone Age)
- Feeling Good (Composer: Nina Simone)
- A Thousand Years (Composer: Christina Perri)
- He's A Pirate (from Pirates of the Caribbean)
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.