Schumann, Robert - Robert Schumann Woman's Life And Love (Low Voice)
Schumann's song cycle features settings of Adelbert von Chamisso's poems telling the life-long story of a woman's love her lover, from meeting to marriage, and eventually, to becoming a widow.
This landmark song cycle marked a departure from the popularised type of relationship between voice and piano established by earlier romantic composers like Beethoven Schubert, and features a much more independant piano part.
For Low Voice and Piano with choice of English or German text.
- Since Mine Eyes Have Seen Him Op 42 No 1
- He, The Best Of All Op 42 No 2
- I Can Not, Dare Not Believe It Op 42 No 3
- Ring, The Op 42 No 4
- Help Me, Oh Sisters Op 42 No 5
- Sweet My Friend, Thou Viewest Op 42 No 6
- Here On My Bosom, Here On My Heart Op 42 No 7
- Now For The First Time, Thou Hast Giv'N Me Pain Op 42 No 8
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.