Schradieck, Henry - Henry Schradieck School Of Violin Technics Book 1 (Dexterity)
Only 1 left
For unnacompanied violin.
Exercises for promoting dexterity in Various Positions:
- Exercises on One String
- Exercises on Two Strings
- Exercises to be practised with wrist-movement only, keeping the right arm perfectly quiet
- Exercise on Three Strings
- Exericses on Four Strings
- Exercises in the Second Position
- Exercises in the First and Second Positions
- Exercises in the Third Positions
- Exercises in the First, Second and Third Positions
- Exercises in the Fourth Position
- Exercises in the First-Fourth Positions
- Exercises in the Fifth Position
- Exercises passing through Five Positions
- Exercises in the Sixth Position
- Exercises passing through Six Positions
- Exercises in the Seventh Position
Products showing as "In Stock" above can be ordered for delivery or Click & Collect.
If you would prefer to visit our Newcastle store, then please Contact Us to check availability, as with such a vast range we are unable to keep every item on display in our shops.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.