Pope, Sarah - A New Tune A Day Violin - Book 1 (Book + Online Audio + Video)
Since it first appeared in the 1930s, the concise, clear content of the best-selling A Tune a Day series has revolutionized music-making in the classroom and the home. Now, for the first time, C. Paul Herfurth's original books have been completely rewritten with new music and the latest in instrument technique for a new generation of musicians.
A New Tune a Day books have the same logical, gentle pace, and keen attention to detail, but with a host of innovations:
- the inclusion of audio - with actual performances and backing tracks - will make practice even more fun and exciting
- the explanatory diagrams and photographs will help the student to achieve the perfect technique and tone
- video shows you the basics from how to set up your instrument to playing your first notes, and takes you through the first few pages of the book ensuring you get off to a good start
- excellent advice and tips from a professional player.
Each book contains:
- advice on audio equipment
- instructions for effective technique and comfortable posture
- explanatory section on reading music
- easy-to-follow lessons on clear, uncluttered pages
- audio with a virtuoso performance, backing tracks and audio examples
- great music including duets and rounds
- tests to check progress and comprehension
- useful pull-out chart giving all first position fingerings
- and video, to help you get started on your instrument.
Audio and video are accessed online using the unique code inside the book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.