Sleek and stylish. This is what defines the Yamaha PSS A50 portable keyboard. Boasting an inspiring set of new features, the Yamaha PSS A50 houses everything that you need to write and experiment with music.
By building on the legacy of the Yamaha reface series, the Yamaha PSS A50 features the same outstanding touch, feel, and expressive power. Boasting an integrated arpeggiator for unlimited creative freedom, the PSS A50 is guaranteed to impress.
There's no limit to where you can go with the PSS A50. Its compact size makes it perfect for jam sessions, road trips, or even recording studios. You can even connect it to a computer and experiment with virtual instruments and music production software.
Designed to inspire!
Thanks to Yamaha constantly pushing the boundaries of audio quality, you can buy in confidence that the Yamaha PSS A50 will have high-quality sounds. 42 of them in fact. The included arpeggio function enables you to create phrases and rhythms at just the touch of a button. Use the Motion Effect to add some excitement to your music, then use the Phrase Recorder to loop and playback your recorded phrases. Making music couldn't be easier!
With the PSS A50 you can easily watch how sound and technology come together to inspire you to find your own musical voice. The 37 key keyboard on the Yamaha A50 is inherited from the well-known Yamaha reface series. Highly regarded by professionals for its feel, expressive power, and outstanding touch, the keys are perfect for exploring all the different tones and styles.
Go where the music takes you
With the Yamaha PSS A50, you can take your music with you wherever you go. Thanks to its convenient and compact size, the PSS A50 is the perfect companion to have for road trips, jam sessions, or even in the studio. And thanks to the battery power, you don't need to be plugged in to start creating music.
For further experimentation, you can plug your PSS A50 into your computer and to connect with any existing music production software that you own. All you need is a USB cable to connect to a computer, which is conveniently the same cable used to charge the Yamaha keyboard. If you want to do some private practice, then you can easily plug in your favourite pair of headphones to give you all the privacy you need.
Size and Weight
- Width: 506 mm (19-15/16'')
- Height: 54 mm (2-1/8'')
- Depth: 201 mm (7-15/16'')
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2 lb, 10 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type: HQ mini (High-Quality mini)
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
Voices and Effects
- Max Number of Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 40 Voices + 2 Drum Kits
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Arpeggio: 138 Types
- Miscellaneous: Motion Effect (34 Types)
- Recording: MIDI data, Number of Phrases: 1 (Approx. 700 notes; fewer when recording using effects such as Motion Effect)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280, Tap Tempo (32–280)
- OCtave Button: -04 to +04
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (Approx.0.2Hz Increments)
Connectivity and Speakers
- Headphones: Stereo mini jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- USB to Host: Yes (MIDI, USB micro B)
- Amplifiers: 1.4 W
- Speakers: 8 cm x 1
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Power Supply: USB power adaptor 5 V/500 mA (Sold separately)
- Batteries: Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, USB cable, Online Member Product Registration
|Keyboard Features||Touch Sensitive|