Be one step ahead of your creativity
Inspiration can strike at any time. It doesn't care if you're on the bus, walking your dog, or washing the dishes. What you need is something small and streamlined that works with a range of gear. Thankfully, iRig Keys 2 is MIDI and USB class compliant for a true plug-and-play experience both with iOS devices or Mac/PC. No additional apps, software or drivers are necessary to get it up and running. For total mobility, iRig Keys 2 is also an ultra-low power consumption unit. Be ready.
When hooked up to an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad, it can be powered by the device, and for longer playing sessions it can be powered by the available USB port. When connected to a Mac/PC, the USB port powers it. iRig KEYS is the ultimate portable companion for keyboard players and producers. Use it any time and anywhere inspiration strikes you - simply hook it up to your device or computer and start playing. You can use iRig KEYS for live performance, for songwriting and composition with the included apps and software, or with a multitude of other MIDI-compatible instruments and recorders on any iOS, macOS or Windows system.
Highly portable design
The IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 is the perfect solution if you want a single keyboard to use as a portable MIDI keyboard as well as a studio controller. This compact, lightweight keyboard is easy to transport, perfect for carrying with you to use whenever and wherever with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can also connect it to your Mac or PC for use with your DAW and computer-based software instruments.
Buttons, knobs and more
You can control continuous parameters like volume, tremolo, vibrato, rotary speaker speed and more via an expression pedal which can be connected via the expansion jack, you could also connect a sustain pedal for an even more realistic piano playing experience. For maximum playing comfort and versatility, iRig Keys 2 includes modulation and pitch-bend wheels.
iRig Keys 2 features an easy-to-use control panel that gives you 5 backlit soft-touch buttons and one Volume/Data knob. You will find Program and Octave up/down buttons plus a Set button that allows you to store up to four different setups for the complete iRig Keys Pro configuration. You can transpose the keyboard, send specific program change messages, customize touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, reassign Vol/Data knob MIDI control change and access to other useful MIDI functions in a flash with the onboard Edit Mode. All these parameters can be stored in Sets using the Set button and recalled in a snap, to allow for quick sound switching and easy control of various instruments or apps on the fly.
- 37-note velocity-sensitive keyboard (mini-size for iRig Keys 2, full-size for iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- 1/8” TRS headphones output
- MIDI IN/OUT ports
- Works as a stand-alone controller
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Compatible with Mac and Windows-based computers
- Pitch Bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Illuminated Octave Up/Down buttons
- Illuminated Program Change Up/Down buttons
- 4 User SETs for quick setup recall
- 4+4 Assignable Control knobs
- Assignable push-encoder
- Edit mode
- Sustain / Expression Pedal jack
- iRig Keys 2
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- USB-A to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (10cm / 3.9")
- Keyboard: 37 mini-keys with velocity
- Device Connector: micro-USB
- MIDI Input: 2.5mm TRS jack
- MIDI Output: 2.5mm TRS jack
- Headphone Stereo Output: 1/8-inch TRS jack
- External Pedal Input: ¼-inch TRS jack
- Volume: Knob
- Octave: Up/down buttons
- Program: Up/down buttons
- Setup: Button
- Data Push Encoder: 1 (assignable)
- Other: 4+4 assignable knobs
- Conversion: 16 or 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered when used with computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs
- Dimensions: 518mm/20.4" x 139mm/5.5" x 40mm/1.6"
- Weight: 0.87kg/30.7oz