Alesis Q49 MkII 49-Key Usb Midi Keyboard Controller
- 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-action keybed
- Onboard transport controls - Stop, Play, Record and Directions
- Volume slider which can be re-assigned
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Complete with Pro Tools First | Alesis Edition and music software bundle
Ditch the mouse, get hands-on with your music
The mouse has become a popular tool in music production, perfect for painting in notes and making corrections with precision. But when it comes to making music, the human touch is needed for a natural and powerful sound. With the Q49 MKII you can play in melodies, finger-drum, trigger samples and everything in between. The synth-action keys feature a velocity-sensitive keybed for fluid playability. This means it reacts to your touch by getting louder the harder you hit the key.
Constantly switching between your MIDI controller and computer can be tedious at times. With the onboard transport controls, you can easily play, stop, record directly from the Q49. It even has directional keys so you can toggle between settings such as presets within a virtual instrument.
Accompanying the velocity-sensitive keys are pitch and modulation wheels. Ever heard someone playing a keyboard and all of a sudden the notes start gliding and pitching up/down? Chances are they are using the modulation or pitch wheels. It allows you to add the human touch to your performances, ideal for use with a range of virtual instruments such as synths and bass.
You can access the full piano range using the octave and transpose buttons. These buttons allow you to switch between different octave ranges, ideal for creating melodies and testing out new ideas. Transposing can also be great for inspiration. For example, taking a melody that's playing the lower register and transposing it can breathe new life into your loop.
Complete with music software and virtual instruments
You've got your MIDI keyboard, now you just need the music software to get started... and Alesis have got your back! Complete with the Q49 MKII is a comprehensive software bundle including a digital audio workstation, virtual instruments and online music training lessons.
Bringing the industry standard in software to you, Pro Tools | First Alesis Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet. Migrate all of the included AIR Music Tech virtual instruments, directly into Pro Tools, as well as having access to the Boom drum machine, DB-33 virtual organ, Vacuum virtual synth and MPC Beats. Also included is a free 60-lesson subscription to melodics.
Melodics provides interactive online music lessons, allowing you to build up your skills. There are over 30 courses and 400 lessons to explore to get you playing like the pros in no time.
|Product Code||Q49 MKII|
|Number of Keys||49|
|Keyboard Features||Portable, Touch Sensitive, Controller|
- 49 velocity-sensitive synth action keys for fluid playability
- Onboard transport controls – Play, Stop, Record and directional buttons
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB camera connector
- Plug and play design – USB powered and lightweight design
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Sustain pedal input for expansive expression
- Volume slider for controlling levels (can also be re-assigned for different parameters)
- Complete with premium music software bundle:
- Pro Tools First | Alesis Edition
- MPC Beats
- Melodics 60 lesson subscription
- Power: via USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 7.4” x 2.6” x 32.3” (18.8 x 6.6 x 82.0cm)
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.7 lbs.)