Our piano department says:
"Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology used in this piano gives a dynamic and authentic playing experience by recreating not just the sound, but also the complex interactions between notes, the cabinet and pedals of a grand piano. The keyboard action is very responsive, wearing headphones will immerse you in the playing experience, due to 3D Ambience technology and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream audio in as well as use apps for control of the instrument and for monitoring practice. Alternatively, have a look at the next model up, the Roland HP704".
Roland HP700 digital piano series
Here to inspire your creativity is the Roland HP700 series. Made to accommodate a wide range of musical styles and genres. The HP700 series offers you both the touch, tone, and dynamic qualities that allow you to explore sounds, and styles of all cultures. Carefully designed with a responsive keyboard and a powerful sound engine, the HP700 digital pianos are made to deliver an authentic performance.
A library of onboard songs and styles
Here to support you as you grow and develop as a musician, the digital piano is fully equipped with a choice of over 380 onboard songs, so you can enjoy your learning experience. With a choice of apps specially made to support this series, you can take advantage of a library of learning resources. Enjoy learning at your own pace. Practise and play along with a choice of classical, pop, and jazz pieces, complete with full orchestral accompaniment.
SuperNATURAL modelling technology
What makes the HP700 an exceptional series, is the special addition of Roland’s very own SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling engine. This unique, and advanced modelling technology reproduces the complex physical interactions that occur when an acoustic piano creates sound. You’ll hear, and feel the difference in every note you play.
The progressive hammer action technology
Roland's very own PHA technology (PHA 4) ensures that the lower keys are weighted heavier than higher keys, so to resemble the touch of the acoustic keyboard. And with the careful choice of materials, the keys surface imitates the feel of ivory and ebony keys. So you can close your eyes, and enjoy a playing experience just like the acoustic piano.
Total performance control with PHA 4
Delivering exceptional performance quality, without compromising the beauty and comfort, the PHA-4 technology features a perspiration control quality, which controls moisture against the key surface. Ultimately giving you total performance control. Featuring Roland’s very own escapement mechanism, the HP702 Digital Piano faithfully reproduces the rapid playing of repeated notes, with a characteristic click feel when playing softly. Altogether, the HP702 harnesses some of the most valuable acoustic properties, in a digital instrument. Serving you the best of both worlds.
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- Max Polyphony Piano: Limitless (solo playing using Piano category tones) Other: 384
- Tones: Total 324 Tones
- Keyboard: PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Speakers 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- Rated Power Output: 14 W x 2
- Headphones Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Tuning, Voicing: Touch Sensitivity, Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch, Hammer Response: 10 types, Master Tuning
- 415.3466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz), Temperament, 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance, Ambience
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character, Internal Songs
- Internal Songs: US: Total 392 songs, Other: Total 382 songs, Listening: 15 songs, Ensemble: 30 songs, Entertainment: 20 songs, Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only), Do Re Mi Lesson: 30 songs, Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Data Playback: Playable Software Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Bluetooth: Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection), MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0, Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland), Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Apps by Roland: Piano Every Day, Piano Designer
- Convenient Functions: Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano, Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Cabinet: Music rest, Key Cover Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Other: Display Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connectors: DC In jack, Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type, Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, USB Computer port: USB B type, USB Memory port: USB A type, Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type,
- Power Supply: AC adaptor, Power Consumption 5 W (4 W16 W)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY, The collection of scores "Roland Piano Masterpieces", AC adaptor with Power cord, Headphone hook
- Option (sold separately): Headphones
- Size (including piano stand, with music rest): Width 1,377 mm, Depth 468 mm, Height 1,067 mm,
- Weight (including piano stand): 54.4 kg 119 lbs 15 oz
|Digital Piano Type||Cabinet Piano|