Traditional Touch, Digital Tones
The Roland GO:PIANO88 keybed has a natural feel and an expressive touch allowing you to play more complex musical arrangements. The enhanced full size key action ensures a smooth transition between notes, ensuring you can play with the fullest expression at all times. The Roland Go:Piano 88 is carefully designed with a slim and compact body and has optional battery power making it ideal for slinging in a gig bag and playing at rehearsals, sessions, or shows.
High Quality, Accessible Sounds
Roland have equipped the Go:Piano 88 with a selection of easily accessible sounds which allows you to keep your focus on playing. With one button per sound on the control panel, there are no menus to get lost in. Pressing two buttons together allows you to layer the sounds to create inspiring textures which will enhance your performance.
Grow With The Roland GO 88
The Roland GO Piano 88 helps you focus your playing experience with a range of on-board tools that support your daily practice regime. Develop your timing skills with the metronome, experiment with different keys by transposing the keyboard to a different musical pitch, or take advantage of the on-board recorder. When you're ready, connect your smartphone to explore a world of interactive apps and tutorial videos to help you learn and grow with the Roland GO Piano 88.
Make Music On The Move
As the name suggests, the Roland GO:88 is ideal for the travelling musician. Light and easy to carry, you can take the piano wherever you go! With battery compatibility, you can stream and play your music anywhere. Ideal for band rehearsals as well as touring musicians requiring an instrument with quick setup, the powerful onboard speakers make the Go Piano 88 the ideal choice for busking and street performance. Bluetooth audio connectivity means you can keep your phone in your pocket whilst streaming backing tracks wirelessly through your piano.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Tops: Ivory feel
- Key Shapes: Box
- Key Touch: 3 types, fixed touch
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 16 (keyboard play: 8, LOOP MIX: 8)
- Piano: 1 tone
- E.Piano: 1 tone
- Organ: 1 tone
- Strings: 1 tone
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 – +5 (in semitones)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Effects: Reverb (Level is adjustable)
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- Amplifier Output: 10 W x 2
- Speakers: 15 x 6 cm (6 x 2-1/2 inches) x 2
- Speaker Size: 12 x 6 cm
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (D, LR6) / Carbon-zinc battery (D, R6) x 6
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Included Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Music rest, AC adaptor, Pedal Switch
- Colour: Black
- Phones/Output Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Pedal Jack: 1/4 inch phone type
- USB Computer Port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- Power Port: DC IN jack
- Width: 1283mm
- Height: 87mm (252 mm with music rest)
- Depth: 291mm (397 mm with music rest)
- Weight: 7.0kg ..
|Number of Keys||88|