Our piano department says:
"The FP30 has exactly the same piano sound and touch as Roland's pricier FP60X model, so represents excellent value for money. You get Roland's well-respected SuperNATURAL piano sound which is so authentic and the 'ivory-feel' action that gives you a good non-slip grip on the keys. Compared to the slightly cheaper FP10 , this one has both a large and small jack output, has 35 instead of 15 sounds and has the option to connect Roland’s 3 pedal unit . It’s no wonder this has been a popular model for so long”.
Superior sound and responsive touch
Boasting the acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine, Roland take the lead in the market with innovative modelling technology. Whereas most digital pianos use multi-layered samples, recorded with different dynamics, the FP 30 features full-length samples of an acoustic piano. This facilitates a smooth transition between samples and velocities. Recreating the finest detail of an acoustic piano.
The FP 30's exceptional performance easily outshines all other digital pianos in its class. Producing unrivalled sound quality, and the realist touch. The FP30 allows you to perform with the fullest expression, inevitably offering a solid foundation for proper learning. Supporting the FP 30's SuperNATURAL piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement and ivory feel found in Roland's high-end home pianos.
Roland makes learning fun!
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP 30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, providing your playing sessions with more fun, creativity and productivity. Non-piano sounds such as organs, strings and voices allow you to enjoy all musical styles while a variety of drum patterns are available to back you up. The FP 30 even lets you layer two sounds together, or play different sounds with each hand.
With built-in Bluetooth connectivity, the FP 30 is ideal for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, while the USB support enables you to play along with your favourite songs and save SMF songs captured with the FP 30's recorder. When you connect headphones, you can get lost in a musical journey day or night without disturbing friends, family or neighbours.
Portable and lightweight design
Available in both black or white, the FP 30 offers a sleek, elegant look that's a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. Perfect for beyond the home as well, the FP 30 provides performers and music educators a professional instrument that is portable enough to be taken anywhere. ideal for the gigging musician!
But for a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70's foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
|Digital Piano Type||Portable/Stage Piano|