The new Compact Digital Piano S100 is the world’s slimmest weighted key Piano on the market, the CDP-S100 uses a brand new sound engine, producing an expressive and music tone that makes every performance fulfilling. Using four times the same size of its predecessor, the CDP-S produces a smooth gradient of touch and sounds unlike any other entry-level instrument, with 10 built in sounds and a easy to use streamlined control panel, USB, audio in and a headphone socket for silent practice this entry level piano comes with a music rest and Casio SP-3 single sustain pedal included inside the box.
The CDP-S100 comes with the Chordana play app allowing you to control all the sounds and functions while learning new songs and read sheet music from the included app for iOS and Android.
The new scaled Hammer Action II Keyboard has ebony and ivory textured keys, delivering a playing experience that redefines what an entry level piano should feel like.
With 13 hours playing time from six AA batteries (AC Adapter included) and coming in at only 10.5kg, the CDP-S100 is the lightest 88 note digital piano that can be played using batteries currently available at this price point.
The CDP-S100 comes with the Chordana Play Piano App available for both iOS and Android once registered that gives you easy control over all functions, view PDF sheet music and learn new pieces.
Optional matching stand CS-46P and 3 pedal function SP-34 are both available.
- Keyboard: 88 (Full size)
- Dynamic Sensitivity: 3 Types Off
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Key Action: Hammer action
- Key Surface: Textured
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Dimensions: 132.2 x 23.2 x 9.9cm
- Built-in Timbres: 10 (with the possibility of imposing)
- Reverberation: 1 -4. off
- Horus: 1 -4. off
- Demonstration Compositions: 2
- Number of shares: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Tempo Range: 20 – 255
- Transpose: + - 2 Octaves (from -12 to +12 Semitones)
- Setting: For the first octave 415.5 – 440.0 – 465.9 Hz (initial default 440 Hz)
- MIDI: Multi-timbral, 16 Channel
- Imports: Type B
- Socket for Damper Pedal: Standard
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm
- Stereo Jack Audio Input: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Power Socket: 12 V DC Current
- Pedals: SP-3 pedal, music stand, adapter
- AC Adapter: AD-A12150
- Power Consumption: 12 V – 18 W
- Built-in Speakers: 8W + 8W (2 Pcs : 12 x 6 cm)
- Battery Power: 6 X AA (Optional/Sold Separately)
- Sounds: 10
- App Connectivity: Chordana Piano App
Includes: CDP-S100, Music Rest and SP3 Sustain switch