- Custom V1 neck improves tonal projection and frees the upper register
- Octave key has a unique ball joint design for smoother, quicker action.
- Left hand seesaw key has been redesigned to facilitate playability as well as feel more comfortable.
Based on the scale of the classic '62' models, the new Custom Z saxes have bodies that are made of a special brass alloy for lighter weight, a great playing 'feel', and the kind of tonal flexibility you've always dreamed of. The Z plays evenly in all ranges, and gives you a huge dynamic range for as much - or as little - sound as you want.
The Custom G1 neck helps produce a quick and agile response, while key action and placement feel just right. You can create whatever style tone you're after, from vintage to contemporary, and there's no need to sacriface comfort for sound.
- V1 Neck
- Adjustable fork F keys
- Improved low B/ C# connection
- One piece hand hammered bell Metal resonator pads
- Lighter sockets for thumb plate and hook
- New engraving Gold lacquer finish
- Incl. 4CM ebonite mouthpiece, and light, modern case with shoulder strap