- Professional quality instrument at an intermediate price
- 1-piece body design enhances overall tone
- High F# | Low C# to Bb link
The Yamaha YSS-475II delivers professional qualities at an intermediate price.
Much of its design is based upon the Custom EX saxes, and it shares many of the same features. Benefitting from a one piece neck and an all brass body to produce clear, warm tones with outstanding response, tone, superb intonation with smooth projection.
The custom Bb spatula key design encourages the correct holding technique, whilst having a naturally comfortable feel. The keys have a light and responsive feel which is ideal for long, faster pieces. The saxophone is finished in a classic polish and features a laser engraving for a stunning aesthetic.
|Product Code||YSS-475 II|
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Straight, One-Piece
- Neck/Body/Bell/Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Gold Baked Epoxy Lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn Auxiliary
- Keys: Front F ; High F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C Mouthpiece
- Cap & Ligature: Clear Lacquered Brass Spring
- Type: Blue Steel Needle Pad Type: Waterproof Leather And Wool Felt With Plastic Tone Boosters
- Bell Decoration: Laser Engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Plastic Pivot Screw: New Bullet Point With No Head
- Mounting: Heat Welded
Includes: Yamaha hard case with backpack straps and Yamaha 4C mouthpiece