Trevor James SR EVO Alto Saxophone
Professionally Designed Crook Modifications Larger Body Bore For Excellent Projection Strengthened Crook Receiver Top Quality Italian Leather Pads Includes Top Quality Impact Case
Introducing the latest model design from TJ saxes, the SR 'EVO' saxophone.
This horn is a development of the popular intermediate Trevor James 'SR' model. This new sax can be categorized as a high-level student/intermediate horn, with many of its crook and mechanism features designed downwards from the 'SR' models.
The SR 'EVO' has rich tonal characteristics with plenty of projection. Designed And Set-up In Our Pro-Sax Workshop In Lenham, Kent
- Professionally Designed Crook Modifications Producing A Wide And Open Sound Strengthened Crook Receiver
- Larger Body Bore For Excellent Projection
- Redesigned Rounded Keywork With Dished Table Keys For A Faster, Smoother Playing Action
- Professionally Designed Key Tail Assemblies For Additional Venting Stability
- Top Quality Italian Leather Pads
- Metal Pad Reflectors Which Give A Dynamic & Full Bodied Tone With Crisp Attack
- Blue Needle Springs
- Neck Strap, Mouthpiece, Ligature And Cap Included