- Unique Champagne Frosted Finish Contemporary Look Free-blowing Horn With A Powerful Sound High Quality Design And Parts
- Durable, Ergonomic Key Design Comfortable Hand Positioning
- One-Piece Body
- Includes Case, Mouthpiece Cap & Ligature
The Trevor James Horn 88 soprano saxophone is a free-blowing, one-piece horn suitable for new players and experienced saxophonists alike.
Introduced by Trevor James in 2013, this model remains faithful to the original award-winning Horn concept but with several new features usually only seen on more expensive saxes. It has powerful, punchy sound, while its unique Champagne gold frosted finish and smokey grey pearl touchpieces give it a contemporary look.
Set-up at specialist TJ saxophone workshop in Lenham. including a three year warranty with Trevor James.
- Design: One Piece Body
- Champagne Gold Frost Finish: A New Water Based Coating Which When Baked Becomes Very Hard
- Pearls: Dark Pearl Touchpieces
- Pads: High Quality Italian Pads With Metal Reflectors
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.