The Trevor James Horn 88 alto saxophone is the perfect starter sax for beginners looking for something a bit different!
Released for the 25th anniversary of the renowned 'Horn' saxophone of 1990, the Horn 88 is a free-blowing, well designed instrument like its predecessor, but with some added visual and performance 'twists'. The gun rifled inside of the crook enhances your air flow and tonal dynamics, giving you a big, powerful sound.
The Champagne gold frosted finish looks stylishly contemporary and requires minimal polishing. The Union jack on the octave crook badge as well as the smokey grey pearls on the touchkeys add to its unique appearance. Comes complete with a high quality shaped case with shoulder straps and a three year warranty.
- Frosted gold finish
- Gun rifled crook - The inside of the crook tenon has gun rifling to enhance the air flow. This is a big sounding horn!
- Octave key crook badge - Proudly sporting the Union Jack flag overlaid with TJ logo.
- Pearls - Smokey grey pearls.
- Brace - A three point Horn '88 four bell / body brace design.
- TJ mouthpiece
- TJ strap
- Case - A high quality shaped case with shoulder straps