- UK Music Industry Association Award Winner
- An Excellent First Tenor Saxophone For New Players
- Free Blowing And Durable
- Included Lightweight Case With Backpack Straps
Launched in 2012, the Trevor James 'Horn' Classic II models are designed with the beginner in mind. A durable instrument that is easy to play, this saxophone stays faithful to the design objectives of the original Horn saxophone of 1993, maintaining excellent build quality at an affordable price.
It is the winner of three UK Music Industry Association Awards and remains one of our most popular student saxophones.
Along with the Horn alto, the TJ Classic tenor was originally designed and conceived in 1993, with the aim of manufacturing a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality. They quickly became popular around the world with their ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag. Understanding the importance of the updated Trevor James 'Horn' Classic models and staying faithful to the design objectives of the original Horn (1993) was important to us. Combine this with new advances in crook design and it demonstrates perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Pads: Pisoni Pads with Metal Reflectors
- Note Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Touch Pieces: Mother Of Pearl
- Key: Bb Case: Lightweight Moulded Case with Shoulder Straps Included
- Mouthpiece:Bari/TJ Mouthpiece with Ligature Included
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.