Trevor James 3630G The Horn Soprano Sax Outfit, Gold Lacquer
- Excellent build quality
- A versatile and pure tone with excellent clarity
- A robust and reliable horn
Launched in 2019, and founded on the original designs of TJ saxes in the late 1980s, this saxophone not only looks great but is tonally very encouraging to all new students of the soprano.
This horn boasts a smooth, fluent action to allow the player to move around the instrument with ease, some of the features which enable this are:
- Free blowing - Supports the player’s air flow when playing, essential for students
- Thumb Rests - Plastic upper, metal adjustable lower, so your hand can fit comfortably
- Blue steel needle springs – Allowing for a smoother action
- Plastic Touch pieces - smooth and sweat resistant
- Leather Pads - for a complete seal
- Metal Reflectors – allowing for a clear, brighter response and easier air flow throughout the instrument
- Trevor James Plastic Mouthpiece - easy to blow
Soprano saxophones are notoriously known for being one of the harder saxes to control and master, however all Trevor James soprano’s are built for ease of playing, comfort and sound with great intonation. It's one of the more natural soprano’s to get to grips with on the market, with a solid build, designed to be robust and durable but without increasing the weight, this is a perfect starting soprano for anyone.
In keeping with Trevor James’s quality design and manufacturing base-lines, this saxophone is built using the highest quality materials and then further quality-checked at their technical workshops in Lenham (U.K) by a qualified team of technicians before making its way to our shop. This ensures that each individual instrument is in tiptop playable condition.
Range: Bb3 to G5 (Concert: Ab3 to F6)
Thumb Rests: Plastic upper, metal adjustable lower – So your hand can fit comfortably
Springs: Blue steel needle springs – Allowing for a smoother action
Touch pieces: Plastic
Reflectors: Metal – Allowing for a clear, brighter response and easier air flow throughout the instrument
Engraving: Floral on the side of the bell
Mouthpiece: TJ Plastic Mouthpiece – Great starter mouthpiece to get you going
Ligature: Metal 2-Screw – Best starter ligature, holding the reed on tightly to the mouthpiece. Complete with a cap.
Accessories: Reeds, Comfortable Neck Sling, Polishing Cloth
Necks: Two necks, one straight one curved for whichever playing position you would prefer
Case: Rectangular padded deluxe case with backpack straps, side pocket and side strap
Weight: 1.36 kg