P. Mauriat Le Bravo 200 tenor saxophones are unique for their beautifully brushed clear lacquer finish showing the natural color of the brass underneath and the bright, energetic tone from its dual alloy combination.
The powerful, nickel silver Super IV neck helps to create a thick sound with serious punch.
• Neck: Nickel silver Super VI
• Standard bell
• Engraving on neck only
• Key touches: Mother of pearl
• Intermediate / Professional class
• Range: Low Bb to high F#
• Finish: Matte clear lacquer
• Complete with contoured soft case