There are many excellent horns available on the market today but P. Mauriat's 67R alto with genuine rolled tone hole saxophones are still regarded as unique instruments by many horn enthusiasts 10 years after their first release.
The special feature of these horns are their structurally integrated, unitary rolled tone hole - which means they are not created by soft soldering a separate metal ring onto the body.
- Super VI neck
- Large Bell Unitary rolled tone holes
- Hand-engraved bell and bow (extra engraving on un-lacquered model)
- Mother of pearl key touches
- Range: Low Bb to high F# Complete with contoured soft case
- BG Super Revelation ligature.