The Jupiter JAS1100 gold lacquered alto saxophone is a perfect example of the classic hand-crafted design practices that reside alongside state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
The JAS1100 is the perfect step-up alto saxophone for the committed student or practicing professional. The bell is detachable for ease and maintenance. This model is designed to provide professional players with an instrument that can produce unique, balanced sounds, compared to cheaper models.
The body and keywork have both been made from high quality gold-lacquered brass that helps to keep the instrument's aesthetics durable. Jupiter included adjustable bumper felts in the key backs that will prevent intonation issues.
High quality blue steel springs aid precision in any musical piece, dynamics or tempo. The Jupiter JAS-1100-Q features an adjustable C#/Bb tilter and thumb rest for your comfort.
To suit its player's preferences this saxophone features customisable keywork. It has adjustable palm keys, keyguard felts, separate adjustment screws (D, E, F, A & B) on the key stacks and an adjustment screw above the body-octave key for reliable middle A tuning.
- Body Material: Brass
- Finish: Gold-Lacquered Brass Body, Neck & Keys
- Case: Lightweight Moulded Case with Shoulder Straps Included
- Mouthpiece: High Quality Jupiter Included
- Adjustable: Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws (Patented), Metal Thumb Rest, Palm Keys (Patented)
- Key Features: Key of Eb High F# C#/Bb tilter for effortless playing
- Excellent sound projection and tone
- Great quality student alto saxophone
- Blue steel springs for accurate key response
- Detachable bell enables easier maintenance
- Supplied with mouthpiece and cleaning accessories
- High quality case included with ergonomic back straps
- Adjustable bumper felts in the key backs prevent intonation issues
- Metal Tone Boosters
- Blued Steel Spring