- American Made
- Solid Silver Headjoint
- Excellent value for money
Built on the superior design platform of the Avanti flutes (designed by Bickford Brannen), the new James Galway Spirit flutes are the most impressive student and step up flutes that we have ever seen.
Available in 3 models, the new Spirit flutes offer flautists of any level true professional quality at a student price range.
All flutes are also equipped with the new "Performance Flute Plug" in the headjoint crown assembly. Normally, this plug is made mainly from cork. However, cork eventually compresses and can be affected by climate issues. The new Performance plug in all Spirit models is made from Delrin (a hard synthetic) that is held in place using a double "O-Ring" configuration giving the headjoint assembly increased stability in any climate and moisture condition.
While we will not comment on whether or not there is a sound difference due to the plug, we still do like the design simply from a maintenance and length of life concept. This plug will last much longer than traditional cork plugs that need to be replaced every 2 years or so.
Made in the USA in conjuction with Conn-Selmer
|Open or Closed Hole||Closed|
|Headjoint material||Solid silver|
|Body material||Silver plated|
- Headjoint Solid Silver Professional style rectangular cut
- Flute Body Silver plate
- Keywork Nickel Silver,
- Silver Plated Keys.Wider diameter key cup for easier student reach
- Scale A442 Cooper Scale Pads Double Skin Pisoni Pads Crown Assembly "Performance Flute Plug" - Crown studded with emerald colored Cubic Zirconium Cups CNC machined key cups for better pad stability
- Assembly 100% Made in the USA.
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.