- Excellent student-intermediate 3/4 size violin
- Full tone with great volume and sustain
- Gold set up for optimum tone and ease of play (see description)
The highest level in the Primavera family. An improved model with figured wood and has been upgraded with the new Primavera oblong case. The case features hi-vis safety features and the outfit is completed with the new Primavera composite bow. The ideal instrument to take the advancing & committed student towards their higher grades. A superb quality, hand crafted, violin for the serious student. The most exquisitely detailed instrument in the Primavera family.
This violin benefits greatly from a Gold Set Up by our luthier to get the absolute best out of the instrument. The factory strings are replaced with a Pirastro Tonica set, the bridge is lowered for optimum string action height, tuning pegs are sanded down for smooth operation and the sound post is recalibrated.
|Violin Size||3/4 Size|
- 3/4 size
- Solid spruce top
- Figured maple back & sides
- Includes oblong case and composite bow
- Gold set up - Pirastro Tonica Strings fitted; bridge and nut lowered; pegs sanded; sound post recalibrated.