The Stentor Conservatoire cello outfit is chosen by intermediate players and above and often recommended by teachers as a step-up instrument for students. It offers a high standard at a reasonable cost.
The instrument is hand carved from attractive selected tonewoods and the outfit is complete with a lightweight hard case and good quality bow. The Conservatoire has a carved spruce front and carved flamed maple back and ribs, finished in Stentor's Shellax varnish.
With ebony fittings and traditional inlaid purfling, this is a high quality cello outfit. It comes with a selected wood bow with natural horsehair and a full mounted ebony frog and a lightweight hard case with integral cover and carrying straps
- Selected flamed tonewoods
- Solid carved spruce front
- Solid carved flamed maple back and sides
- Shellax varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good quality wood bow
- Lightweight hard case
- Ebony Pegs and Fingerboard
- Carved From Solid Tonewoods
- Most Recommended Among Schools and Teachers
- Includes Hard Case and Bow