Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Mic (Pair)
- Small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphones
- Packaged as a stereo pair (matched within ±0.5dB sensitivity of each other)
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Protective carry case, shock-mounted mic clips and windscreens included
The Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones are small-diaphragm mics designed to capture every nuance and characteristic of your productions. Excelling in both live and recording applications, their low mass diaphragms employ a linear frequency response with optimal transient pickup that make the C02s perfect for miking acoustic instruments. With the ability to handle sound pressure levels of up to 134dB SPL, the C02s are just as ideal for use as drum overheads or cymbal mics.
Packaged as a pair, the C02s are matched to be within ±0.5dB sensitivity of each other. This particularly suites them for stereo miking applications where accuracy is critical. The C02s feature a tight cardioid polar pattern to capture audio in front of the microphone, while minimizing pickup from the side and back of the mics. So increasing isolation and reducing feedback.
All held within a protective carry case, each C02 mic comes with a proprietary shock-mounted mic clips to provide maximum isolation from vibrations, while minimizing noise. In addition, the two included foam windscreens can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in outdoor environments, or for reducing plosives in vocal applications.
Small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphones
Packaged as a stereo pair (matched within ±0.5dB sensitivity of each other)
Cardioid pickup pattern
Up to 134dB SPL
Gold-plated XLR connectors
Protective carry case, shock-mounted mic clips and windscreens included
I you would like to ask any questions about this product then please contact us for assistance.
- Samson MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)Special Price £89.00 Regular Price £99.00
- Samson MediaOne M50 Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)Special Price £129.00 Regular Price £139.00