The Lanikai SPST series of ukuleles are packed full of fantastic features and would be a great option for those players looking for an intermediate or step up instrument. They have a solid spruce top coupled with morado back and sides that give a punchy and bright tone as well as nice roundness and depth. The fingerboard is slightly wider which makes them nice and easy to play with plenty of space between the strings and the neck is comfortable and easy to navigate.
High quality Grover machine heads ensure the instrument will stay in tune and the strap buttons are a great touch that most players will benefit from. A walnut bridge and fingerboard compliment the tone woods beautifully and the uke is fitted with D'addario nyltech strings which have a warm characteristic.
For those who like to set up their own instruments the addition of a truss rod will be welcomed and the inclusion of a deluxe padded bag with backstraps finishes off the outfit and provides further value for money.
- Solid Spruce top, Morado laminate back and sides
- Truss Rod for playability adjustments
- Deluxe Grover® chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- Nubone XB® nut and saddle for sustain and tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (38mm nut width)
- Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort
- A Solid Spruce top is a great sound conductor, giving a punchy tone with good projection. The body is richly grained Morado to add tonal warmth.
- Acoustic no cutaway
- Single-Ply Natural Maple fingerboard binding / black dots
- D'Addario® EJ88 strings for tone and reliability
- Walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
- Rosette Black inlay 2 stripes
- Lanikai black nylon 10mm padded plush gig bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty