Playback your records and archive them on your PC, with the funky GPO Jam
Archive your records via USB
Make the link between old and new technologies with the GPO Jam. Simply connect the Jam to your PC or Mac via USB and use the supplied software to record all your LPs to the digital MP3 format. From here you can load them on to your MP3 player or NAS drive, record on to CD or just have the music archived on your computer.
Plays 78s too
In addition to making it easy to archive your old records, the Jam is also a practical player. Both 33 and 45 speeds available at the flick of a switch, and it plays 78s too. The auto-stop tone arm ensures it never 'over runs' either.
With its built-in amplifier and basic speakers, the Jam is a self-contained music system that's ready to play. However, for a serious step-up in sound quality, use the attached audio output cable (RCA phono x 2) to connect to your existing hi-fi separates system. A built-in phono stage you can connect it up to any hi-fi system with a line level auxiliary input - no additional phono stage required.
- Plays 33, 45 and 78 speed records
- Record to PC through USB cable (cable included)
- Built in twin stereo speakers with 2 x 0.8 watt output (1.6 watts total)
- Compatible with external speakers including the GPO Westwood and GPO Westwood Mini
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Dimensions: W 43.5 x D 42 x H 16.3cm
- Distinctive Union Flag print.