SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones
With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
The Most Trusted Audio Brand Worldwide
With a history of audio innovation spanning over 90 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics.
Professional Quality Headphones
Building on 87 years of audio experience, the SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver world-class audio performance, comfort, and durability to professional audio engineers, musicians and audio enthusiasts. Reference-quality frequency response and 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers combined with comfort and durability provides the ultimate listening experience. The included replaceable cables and ear pads ensure a lifetime of use.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- New re-engineered headband and earcup construction for a more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
The SRH240A headphones have a 6.56-foot (2-meter), straight, attached, oxygen-free copper, dual-exit cable. The cable is not detachable.
- Neodymium magnet
- Nominal impedance: 38 Ohm
- Max. input level: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20 / 20,000 Hz
- Acoustic pressure: 107 dBV
- Two-sided cable connection
- 2 m Cable with 3.5 mm jack
- Weight with cable: 255 g
- Weight without cable: 235 g
- Incl. screw-on jack adapter