Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Amp
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Channels: 2 (Normal and Vibrato)
- Colour: Black
- Connectivity: USB
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic and Knurled Chrome
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Inputs: 4 (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speakers: 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo (x2)
- Total Impedence: 4 ohms
Featuring a powerful 200W solid-state power amp, the engulfing headroom that the valve-driven Twin Reverb is known for is faithfully recreated with incredible precision. And with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers, fitted within a resonant pine cabinet - the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics that are virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original.
Even with all of these premium features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb weighs about only half as much as an all-tube Twin. So not only will the Tone Master's valve-less design ensure better reliability, but its feather-light weight also makes it extremely portable for rehearsals and gigs!